Wendy represents clients in complex personal injury and wrongful death cases. She began her career in general insurance defense, working on behalf of corporations and insurers in injury-related litigation. This experience provided an excellent view into the strategies and tactics used against injury victims and families who have lost a loved one. Today, Wendy uses that knowledge to effectively advocate for our firm’s clients, and has established a successful record of settlements and verdicts over the past 20 years.
A native of Columbia, South Carolina, Wendy earned her Juris Doctorate from the Emory University School of Law. Prior to law school, she graduated magna cum laude from the University of South Carolina.
Phone: (404) 832-8000
- Emory University School of Law, J.D.
- University of South Caroline, B.A.
- Medical Malpractice Litigation: Plaintiff’s Perspective, Fundamentals of Health Care Law, 2007
Professional Organizations & Affiliations
- State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Lawyers Club of Atlanta
- Atlanta Bar Association