Georgia Auto Accident
At Henry Spiegel Milling LLP, we have years of experience handling serious Georgia auto accidents and getting substantial results for our clients.
- What Should You Do After A Car Accident
- Causes Of Car Accidents
- When To Contact A Car Accident Lawyer
- Documentation A Car Accident Attorney Needs
- Common Injuries From Car Accidents
- Dangerous Roads Cause Auto Accidents
- The Role of Insurance Company And Auto Accidents
- How To Prevent Automobile Accidents
Atlanta Auto Accident
Atlanta car accidents are very common, yet the law governing these cases is often complex. For example—
- Under what circumstances does uninsured motorist coverage become applicable?
- What happens if the at-fault driver lives in another state?
- What if there is alcohol involved?
- How does medical payment insurance work?
In addition, the proper investigation of an auto accident case often requires the use of a skilled accident reconstructionist. At Henry Spiegel Milling LLP, we routinely hire accident reconstructionists to investigate our clients’ wrecks, including photographing and documenting the scene and accidents involved. In addition, the accident reconstructionists take detailed measurements of skid marks and gouge marks (marks in the roadway caused when metal of a vehicle scraps the roadway). All of this information is used to help us prove to the insurance company that the wreck was caused by the negligence of their insured.
The attorneys of Henry Spiegel Milling LLP are also here to help you get through the practical hassles and uncertainties that go along with every auto accident in Georgia, including handling your rental car and traffic court hearings.
Let Henry Spiegel Milling LLP Fight For You
The outcome of an auto accident can change your life. If you have sustained injury in any auto accidents in Atlanta, speak with one of our qualified car accident attorneys. Our skilled Georgia car accident attorneys can help ensure that the outcome of your case is positive. At Henry Spiegel Milling LLP, our dedicated attorneys regularly represent clients involved in Georgia auto accidents.