Why We Are Different
An important question to ask is: “What distinguishes Henry Spiegel Milling LLP from other law firms?” Quite candidly, many attributes help us stand out among personal injury law firms:
- First and foremost, we practice law at an extremely high performance level—and we have been doing so for many years. Very few law firms have a record of verdicts and settlements comparable to ours; and this alone separates us from 99% of other attorneys. Review our representative Verdicts and Settlements. We achieve these results for our clients by putting the full resources and experience of our firm behind each case we handle.
- Our attorneys are routinely recognized by lawyers across Georgia and the entire country as the “best of the best.” As an example, our partner Phil Henry was recently voted by Georgia lawyers as one of the top 10 lawyers in the entire State of Georgia. Among the thousands of lawyers in Georgia, for Phil to be voted one of the 10 best is a true testament to his skills as an attorney and his record of huge victories for his clients. Phil has also been voted a member of the elite American College of Trial Lawyers, which is the most exclusive organization for trial lawyers in the country.
- Because we have practiced in this area of law for so long, we have good, strong relationships with the insurance companies against whom we litigate. This means that when we bring a case for an individual or family, the insurance company knows our firm, knows our firm’s experience, reputation and successes, and knows that our client’s case is valid. Experience matters in this area of the law and our experience allows us to get the greatest recoveries for our clients.
- We pride ourselves on the personal attention we give to each case. Many law firms handle a large number of smaller cases—with much of the legal work handled paralegals and support staff. At Henry Spiegel Milling LLP, we are the opposite—we handle a smaller number of large cases and our lawyers do the legal work.
- Finally, although we prepare each case as if it will be tried in front of a jury, we are successful in achieving monetary settlements for the vast majority of our clients without actually having to go to a jury trial. We are very proud of this statistic. It allows our clients to be fully compensated without the stress, worry, and uncertainty that come with a jury trial.
Other firms simply cannot match these attributes. This separates our firm from the rest.