Georgia Personal Injury Law Firm
Personal injury is the category of law that Henry Spiegel Milling LLP specializes in. In fact, all of our practice areas are components of what is generally referred to as personal injury. When an individual is injured or killed due to the negligence or carelessness of another individual or company, the law allows the person injured or his or her representative to recover money damages.
Money damages can include precise items as lost wages, medical bills or funeral bills, as well as more general damages for pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, or personal disfigurement. Spouses often have a separate claim called "loss of consortium" that may be included in personal injury lawsuits in proper circumstances.
- Hiring an Injury Lawyer
- Types of Personal Injuries
- Determining Resopnsibility for a Personal Injury
- Should You Sue for a Personal Injury
- Understanding Georgia Personal Injury Laws
- What Is Involved in Filinga Personal Injury Lawsuit
- Causes of Personal Injuries
- Criteria for Selecting a Personal Injury Law Firm
- Determining Compensation for Personal Injury
We are specialists in cases involving personal injury and wrongful death. We have over 100 combined years handling cases of this nature and we have recovered over 250 million dollars for our clients since 2000 alone. We are recognized as leaders in Georgia in this area and we welcome the opportunity to evaluate your situation and provide guidance to you.